The venerable Felt Z-series underwent a complete re-design for 2014. For 2015, they are set to introduce two new disc-equipped models: The Z2 and Z4. We happened upon the Z4 Disc while at this year’s PressCamp and loved the full package with SRAM Rival 22 and a sweet $2499 price, but the high-zoot Z2 is even more of a looker.
While the Z2 does come in at a $5999 price point, it packs a spectrum of great parts to justify the added spend above the Z4, plus it gets a sexy black motif.
- UHC Performance carbon fiber layup
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
- FSA SL-K crankset
- Compact with wide-range 11-32 cassette
- Chainstay-mounted rear brake to easily increase rotor size
- 140mm disc rotors
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc wheelset
- 27.2 mm 3T carbon fiber seatpost