For 2015, BH is stepping up their game in a big way. The already light Ultralight EVO goes on a diet and comes out swinging. The result is a 700 gram frameset that’s built well enough that BH has no weight restrictions on the frame — something not all of the lightweight frames on the market can boast.
Watch The Video (Knowing Spanish is helpful)
For 2015, this is what you’re getting with the BH Ultralight EVO:
- Revised layup for improved comfort, compliance and balance
- All-carbon, integrated front derailleur mount
- Lighter weight: drops 50 grams to 700 mg
- Revised BB profile to better accomodate power meter cranks
- No weight limit
- Lifetime warranty
- MSRP: $3999 (available November 2014)
Best All-rounder of the Show
After seeing a slew of lightweight all-rounders at Interbike, we’re tabbing the 2015 BH Ultralight EVO as the best-in-show. It offers muted styling and a competition-crushing 700 gram frameset weight at a reasonable $3999 price tag (frame only).
Keep in mind that BH’s sizing is a little off from the norm. I’m nearly always a solid 56cm, but in this frame, I’m kind of in-between the Medium and Large. Have a look at the geometry and hop on one to get the right size.