Zipp is focused on speed and that’s one of the many reasons why we like them. Aside from their focus on speed, they are meticulous in their product development and still make their wheels in Indianapolis, USA.
When it came time to replace the VukaSprint, the folks at Zipp went to the wind tunnel and leveraged one of the fastest men in the world, Tony Martin.
Zipp SL-70 Aero Features:
- Design saves 6.4 watts over round-shaped bars
- Short, 70mm reach makes fitting even easier
- Revised ramp angle eliminates up-roatated bars
- Flat top section for aerodynamics and comfort
- Rapid Routing internal cable routing
- UD carbon fiber
- Weight: 240 grams (stated)
- Price: $350