Most cyclocross courses require medium/low gearing, but some racers may wish for a little extra low-end than was previously available with the current 11-32t 1170 cassette. So, SRAM is announcing a new 11-36 cassette that’s built specifically for the Force CX1 rear derailleur.
If you’re riding CX1 and want a little more leverage, a cool $118 will give you the power you need.
Or… this could be a replacement cassette for those not needing the full 11-42t range now featured on SRAM’s XX1/X01/X1 mountain bike drivetrains.
SRAM PowerGlide 1170 11-36 Cassette
- PowerGlide heat-treated steel cogs
- Aluminum spider
- Zephyr silver anodized finish
- 11-speed CX1-specific (But will also work with XX1, X01 and X1 derailleurs)
- Gearing: 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36
- Weight: 365 grams
- Price: $118 (available Jan 2015)