The iconic Italian brand, Bianchi, is brining their renowned Countervail technology into an all-new bike — the Specialissima CV. This new lightweight weapon is built for the most demanding mountain stages with the ability to fly uphill and then descend with unmatched comfort.
Their proprietary use of Countervail (CV) construction has gained plenty of attention for Bianchi and this new lightweight race bike should put them in the thick of the conversation when considering a weapon for the most mountainous stages.
All these frames are hand painted in Italy and feature a new Celeste CK16 color or a more stealth natural matte carbon look.
A few key features of the Specialissima:
- Uses Countervail technology to reduce vibration
- Compatible with electronic or mechanical kits
- Completes feature top-of-the-line Shimano and Campagnolo kits only
- 27.2mm seatpost
- Racing geometry
- Sizes: 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59 and 61cm
- Fork Weight: 340 grams
- Frame Weight: 780 grams (55cm)